Friday, May 22, 2009

bloggity blog blog blog

Ok. There is someone who is driving me nuts. And if you're reading this blog, it's probably not you--so don't worry! But this person just keeps doing and saying the most absurd, sometimes selfish, things. The problem is, this person has an effect in my life. Not huge, but I still have to live with it. It shouldn't get to me, but sometimes I let it get to me. And this person is always completely oblivious that they are completely lacking social graces. Let's just say that if I make it through summer, I'll probably be ok. But for now, I'm seething. Simmering. Getting really hot basically. I don't like to see my loved ones treated any less than they should be. Someone get me some ice!!! Any inspirational thoughts out there for me? Help?

2 comments:

Brittany said...

at work? Oh geez. I can name a few.

Unknown said...

Hmm I just try to think that I'm bigger than "hating" someone. And letting them get to you is giving them power over your mood - don't give them that power!

Oh, and pray alot :) Good luck!