Friday, March 26, 2010

Life today

I need to post some pictures soon--we have a ton from dancesport.

I have a ton of things to do in the next two weeks. I don't feel like doing them right now. Like finishing biology. So I'm not.

I got major whiplash in my neck from dance--I woke up at 6 am this morning and couldn't move my neck for the pain!! I still can't move my head to the right at all--I've never gotten it this bad. It's really slowed down my day... so annoying.

I have my last choir concert this weekend. Last one of my life. I'm sooo sad. There may be other choirs, but there is nothing like a BYU choir. And there is nothing like BYU Singers. Rehearsal everyday is pretty amazing. If there is anything I will miss after graduation, it will be that particular dose of music every day.

I'm excited for summer and for having some time--just plain old time.

2 comments:

Janice said...

I agree. There is nothing like singing in BYU choirs.

G'ma said...

This is a late comment, but I relate to having "plain old time." I'd rather have time than money if I had
to choose.....any old day.