Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finland in pictures

So I've been happily reading everyone else's blog for the last few weeks, when I saw on someone else's blog that my own blog hasn't been updated for 4 weeks.

Oh yeah. We went to Finland.
Gorgeous, right? We enjoyed the city of Helsinki

Met up with Raimo's family
Got to know Eila Mummu, and ate all the food she cooked usWent to the temple. And much much more.

Then we spent 3 days in New York. We went to the statue of liberty, ellis island, ground zero, central park...
and saw Romeo and Juliet the ballet at the met. And we had a dance lesson from Eugene in Brooklyn.

There are many more pictures. I think the pictures tell the story best. It was a very busy, fun vacation. I am glad to be home!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

You look so pretty and posh in all the pictures Jessica!

Chelsea Stewart said...

What an awesome trip, I'm so jealous!