Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Praise Heaven

Rose slept 8 hours straight last night.


If I had known she was going to do that, I would have gone to bed earlier. She has been waking every 2 or 3 hours to eat or just to cry. She has also been doing slightly better today and yesterday with naps--I mean sleeping 30 mins or even 1 hour instead of 10 minutes and then screaming like nobody's business for 20 while being held by me.

Hopefully I don't jinx this, but she seems to be feeling better. She has had either a cold or stomach issues back-to-back for 6 or 7 weeks and I am TIRED. I loved her still, but it was trying. So far so good tonight. I put her in bed and she woke up (!) but went back to sleep on her own. I have not been able to put her in bed awake since 2 months.

I kiss this face a million times a day.

2 comments:

Kara Shurtliff said...

She looks like Raimo here!

Sabrina Gardner said...

YAY! I really hope it stays! Getting up in the night is a killer and I know I am so grumpy lately from being up in the night with Russell. I hope she sleeps great! And, she's pretty cute. :)