Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Current Events

Here's a new idea I have to keep you updated on some of the insignificant, but daily tidbits in my life. It's called Current Events.

Currently Netflixing: Toddlers in Tiaras- It is interesting. Not sure what I think about it yet, but those kids are seriously cute! And Keeping up with the Kardashians. Funny.

Currently Reading: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (just started)

Currently Planning: on buying some cream colored paint for a headboard I just bought off KSL

Currently Eating: banana bread I made yesterday. yummmm

Currently Wishing: for some bookshelves so I can organize and display all my piles and piles of books!

Currently Rose: Is biting my knee, and her flower headband has fallen over one eye, pirate style. Arrr.

I just barely updated my blog, and it is so much easier to upload photos! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Dan and Kristin said...

I love her polo dress! What a stylish baby!