Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jekyll and Hyde

So I am in another play right now--Jekyll and Hyde the musical. It is the first time I have ever heard the music. It is absolutely out of this world. I feel like I am an audience member at rehearsal watching these people perform. They are blowing it out of the water and we're only about 1 week in. Take Me As I Am made me cry... along with a few others. I am in the ensemble and am understudy for Emma. It's been really fun, and I realized today how it lifts my spirits being in a show and getting to sing every day. I have been so much more productive in my other jobs at home. I'm trying out for another show pretty soon so wish me luck with that :) We have just 8 performances of Jekyll so it's a short run. We get to play at the Egyptian in Park City so that should be pretty cool!