Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Photos


















My favorite photo of the month!!!! I told her to smile:




Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

This made me think in my scripture study what is the abundance of my heart? What are the things that have my heart the most?

Also, I was feeding Rose breakfast and she pointed at my shirt and said 2.. 3... I couldn't figure out what she was counting. Then she pointed and said ABC. I realized she was recognizing the big letters across my shirt. I was excited to see her recognizing what letters are (even if she has no idea which are numbers and which are letters)! I can't believe how often she surprises me with new things she knows.

Today at the doctor we got her new stats for 19 months:
21 pounds (5th %)
31 inches (20th%)
47 cm head (50th %)

She is growing and developing just right. She had to have 4 shots and did NOT like that!

3 comments:

Dan and Kristin said...

You can tell she's a happy, loved little girl! The swing picture is adorable :)

G'ma Joan said...

She's so dear. I notice that we can
see her eyebrows now as well as a lot
more hair on her head!

Mei mei said...

so cute :x