Monday, July 29, 2013

Hi

Just gonna add to my previous list. We just got Netflix again so I've got a bunch of new options. I watched:

Mrs. Brown- it was about queen victoria. beautiful movie!

Barefoot in the Park- with Robert Redford and Jane Fonda you can't go wrong. I was giggling through the whole newlywed mess- such a cute movie. I'd watch it again. Really liked it

The Englishman- a little slow, but a nice story 

Drop Dead Diva- kind of a funny series. Very clean and kinda girly 

I.Q. - boring chick flick. Thought it would be better with Meg Ryan

White Collar- good show. I need to get caught up- I forgot what happened earlier on this show

13 Going on 30- good to re-watch. Don't you love that guy? He's so cute with her 

Charade- where have i been? I hadn't seen it before. Classic

So there's your update.

1 comment:

MISSFIT NYC said...

Congrats! I've been following your blog for years. That is so cute. Also, thanks for listing what you've watched on Netflix because finding movies on there is so hard sometimes hahah
xox Cara
http://missfitnyc.blogspot.com/