Saturday, June 6, 2015

Currently Netflixing

I watched two movies recently that I thought were awesome. The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio was SO good. I cried so many times. It's such an interesting story and I identified with that mother in a lot of ways. And I admire her. I also enjoyed a little chick flick called Best of Me. I hadn't watched a good romance in a while and this one was nice, and the scenery was just beautiful. I loved the small town vibe and the beautiful garden and porch swing :)
I've been watching a bunch of series on Netflix, including a documentary called Chef's Table that focused on a bunch of very successful, but very different, chefs around the world. I loved all the beautiful delicious things they created, and it made me want to travel! And eat! I am also watching Call the Midwife again. Babies!!!

No comments: