Sunday, February 21, 2016

Pregnancy update & Finn's birthday

Okay, I am back in the land of the living. I made it to 13 weeks and feel much better. This was the picture we used to announce the pregnancy:


My hair is still pink. My belly is coming along, but you can't really tell in my clothes. The baby is 3 inches long now and weighs an ounce. Rose likes talking to her, with her head right by my belly (she thinks it's a sister).
I thought it'd be funny to post the outtakes it took to get that announcement photo.







Pretty funny now, but that day it was a bit frustrating. How hard is it to hold a sign and smile!?
They have been up to a lot of mischief


Here are a few pictures of Finn's birthday celebrations:
 He had a blast with his bayoons









 Moonlight beach and Leucadia donuts

 Little man with hands in pockets



He had a great time at Chuck E Cheese and then at the park and riding his new bike. He loves riding downhill! I can't believe he's 2 years old.

No comments: