Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Catching up!

We had a great time in Riverside last week. We visited this family:
and went to see this movie:

We liked it (hanging out with the family and also the movie). This was def. an exciting scene :)
The next day Raimo and I visited my grandma Joan and also grandma Green- we really enjoyed getting to talk with them and visiting for a while.

Then. . . we went here:
which was fun and then we ate this:
and it was aMAzIng. We spent a lot of time with my family and the Crowder family. We played bingo and won holiday prizes. We even played a game of:
We had a lot of fun getting to go out to dinner and seeing these movies:

Can you guess which movie was my favorite? Duhhh. Loved it.

We ate here 3 times:Raimo gets a 4x4 every time- he's a carnivore! I would definitely like one of these right now!!! We had a great long weekend!

4 comments:

The Greens said...

wow! sounds like alot of fun. In-n-out would be great right now. yummmmmy!

Kikal said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! You guys are too cute.

Amanda said...

Hey Jessica,

OH MY GOSH! I have been trying to find you... I knew you were engaged, but you were not on myspace anymore... I wanted to congradulate you guys!!! I am so glad I came across this blog! I have been thinking a lot about you lately. Anyways, here is my email address... I would like to meet up with you guys when you are back in Riverside! ;) Mandygal@sbcglobal.net.... email me sometime so we can catch up.... I cant believe you are married! AHHHH!

Amanda

Risto said...

4X4 rocks. Was that plate with Thanksgiving Turkey on it really what you ate? Or was that just a picture you posted to represent what you ate? Either way I want some In-N-Out burger right now.