Thursday, December 11, 2008

countdown

6 days till finals are over


7 days till we go ice skating


10 days till California


13 days till Christmas


22 days until my 22nd birthday! man, I'm getting old





. . . and here are some holiday pictures for your delight and pleasure








Our Christmas lights on the front porch





aforementioned nutcracker





lights on the window



living room



okay so these aren't ALL holiday pictures





Raimo with a cup of cheer in the kitchen




This movie has no sound, but you can get an idea of what our apartment looks like



the handyman







Some shots from the November Dancesport

















































Raimo being a math nerd












Merry Christmas!!!




1 comment:

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

that was the last time i held that little beautiful calculator in my hands I wonder if I'll ever see her again. her name was Jessica.