Friday, April 3, 2009

Fearless Heart

I think I am addicted to blogging! But it is just so much fun! I can't help that it's Friday and in 2 hours I will leave work and be free!!! Meanwhile, blogging makes me happy.

I just want to announce that Raimo is an amazing salesman. He made 3 sales in 3 hours yesterday and they all have sizable commissions. Did I mention it was raining? And that he's only been doing this for a few weeks? I'm sure MSTAR is so happy he's on their team. Pure talent. It makes sense--he loved to go tracting on his mission. Really though, who loves TRACTING?He does.
He is fearless. It is a gift. Seriously, he talks to cashiers, makes note of their nametag, and uses their name while talking to them. For example,

Raimo: "Hi how are you doing today?"
cashier: "Pretty good, thanks. You?"
Raimo: "Doing well. My wife is excited that the strawberries are on sale today. We're gonna make some crepes. So how's work?"
cashier: "Kinda busy today."
Raimo: "Wow, you're really good at that. Such speedy service! Whelp. Thanks Rosalita. Have a great day!"

Similar dialogues ensue with other random strangers including people standing near us in line, gas station workers (he knows this lady at the Chevron in Vegas--we go there every time we pass through) . . . Some respond happily, some just don't get it.

What can I say? He's mine. I will leave the talking up to him.

And wasn't he a cute missionary?

Love,
Sister Laitinen

1 comment:

Risto said...

You know that is really cool Raimo talks to people like that. Dad does this. It is interesting to see who got these talents.