Monday, August 24, 2009

Jazz Fest

So it's probably about time for me to post some new pictures. Problem is, our camera is busted. I think it just gave up and died. But I'll figure out something soon.

We had such fun last week of summer--we got to go swimming and go dancing at the MAC and go on a drive in the canyon. Best of all was the jazz festival in Park City. The venue was outdoor on a big grass hill with trees all around. We really liked Warren Hill and of course we liked the main event, Al Jerreau. The craziest part of the whole thing was it started pouring rain on us while we were listening to him. Tons of people left, but tons of people stayed too and just pulled their blankets and chairs over their heads! We had an umbrella! It was a really fun day and I definitely want to go again next year!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Hi Jessica. Your Grandma Joan (who is my Aunt Joan) told me about your blog. Your father, Wayne, is my cousin. I also live in Sandy and see your mother in law almost weekly at the library. I have heard many wonderful things about you over the years from Aunt Joan (and Nancy and her daughters) and it is fun to see recent pictures. You make a very handsome couple and it is so great to see what a wonderful, fun life you are living.