Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In the last two weeks,

pregnancy has started to feel really different. I still go to bed early and get pretty tired, but have more energy and feel more like myself. I other news, I have started wearing some of my maternity clothes. The baby seems to be growing at full speed. I have felt a lot of movement in the last few weeks, and love feeling her little kicks. She seems to want more space. She is, after all, the size of a large heirloom tomato. I am excited for my next appointment coming up. It is requiring a lot of patience not knowing where this baby will be born and where she will live. I want to start working on a baby room, but we will just have to take this semester one week at a time. Raimo is really swamped, so I am just trying to be the most positive pregnant lady. Hopefully by April we will have some options. I am so excited for him to be done with school!

1 comment:

G'ma said...

This is so exciting to think about!
Next week it will be March...then just
4 more months!