Friday, May 13, 2011

What I have been doing lately

Girl in Hyacinth Blue
by Susan Vreeland

Rebecca
by Daphne du Maurier

A Town Like Alice
by Nevil Shute

The Shrouded Walls
The Dark Shore
The Waiting Sands
April's Grave
The Devil on Lammas Night
by Susan Howatch

When Christ and His Saints Slept
by Sharon Kay Penman

Baby Wise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep




I've picked up reading again. I'm still not finished with the last few, but I have been reading more lately than I have since graduation. I enjoyed each of these books, and have a hankering for more. I've been wanting to go to the Provo library just because it is fun to pick out an armful of books, but I have had (and still have) so many books to read on my own shelf at home!

2 comments:

Janice said...

I loved A Town Like Alice.

Elisabeth said...

I've been doing so much reading since I finished school. Its fabulous!!! gotta love books!