Friday, October 14, 2011

A full week

This has been one of the busiest weeks for me. Raimo's last day at Veracity was Tuesday, which means I get the car!!!!

On Wed. I went to Provo and got together with Kylie. We went to Kneader's and then walked around the mall. I got Rose a few new headbands/flowers. On Thurs. Monica came to Sandy and we hung out, made kabobs, watched a movie, and got pedicures. It was much needed! Friday we went to Provo to visit Ryan and Ana Maria and their new baby, Beckham. We went out for some delicious food and hung out at their place. Today we went to Mikko's hockey game, out to lunch, and walked around Fashion Place where we ran into Dave and Anna. Fun day. Tonight I'm not sure what we'll do. Maybe just hang out.

So here are some more photos from last month.


Love that mouth









Mewideth holding Wose

No comments: