Monday, August 6, 2012

Fun With Friends

Traci is my phone friend. We have know each other since we were little girls in Sunday School, but we didn't start hanging out until later in high school. We were in Oklahoma! together. We had government together first period and both had a fun friendship with that teacher, Mr. Lynch. We started going to Starbucks together between seminary and school. We went to the gym together. We ditched school to go to Disneyland. We were total girly-girls and had a lot in common that I never knew before. When I think about hanging out with her, I think of lots of laughs, some fun gossip, girly movies, shopping... you know. Fun stuff. I love just talking with her. She started becoming my friend at a time when I felt like I didn't really have friends--I was glad to have her in my life. Well she went off to BYU-I and I went to Provo. She came and stayed with me during General Conference a few times and we just had a lot of fun getting some good grub and chatting and listening to the talks. Traci is a great example to me of living the gospel and of sharing it with those around her.
Now we are both married, and she decided to move across the country!!! So we just talk on the phone now and keep each other updated. We talk about moving back to California and being neighbors so we can hang out and do GTL (gym, tan, laundry.... did I get that right?) I miss seeing her, but hopefully it won't be too long before I do!

No comments: