Monday, May 27, 2013

Getting my elbows dirty

Raimo is the king of mixing up his phrases. Tonight he said roll my shoulders up and get my elbows dirty. Can you even tell what that was supposed to be? Ha ha I had a good laugh.
Speaking of which, we rolled up our sleeves yesterday and got our hands dirty in our move to Carlsbad. Every time we move, I tell myself, " I'm not doing this again." We have moved 6 times in 5 years of marriage. It is hard! So much heavy stuff! Heaviest of all was the piano. Still, we felt lucky to have some help this time from family and friends. Of course I got a cold. I always do when I'm stressed or there's a big change coming up. So I'm just in bed today and trying to get better. I'm in a bit of a funk. Ill just listen to Rainin on Sunday one more time.

No comments: